We are constantly looking for professionals to join our elite Team Z. If you are truly enthusiastic about software development, we would be glad to hear from you — regardless of where your physical location is.
However, before applying, please do take a moment to read our basic requirements for our team members.
What does it take to become a Team-Z member?
- Be a full-stack developer, but proficient in at least one coding language
- Have high quality standards; write neat, maintainable and robust code
- Be able to take ownership, work fast, and always deliver on time
- Be available, accessible, and communicative
- Be fluent and expressive in English
- Have a quick learning curve, learn, absorb and make use of new tools and technologies quickly
- Be able to work autonomously on your own, but also as a team member
- Be responsible and reliable
- Question everything on the one hand, but be a problem-solver on the other hand
If you’re all of the above, then you belong with us!